top of page

Kristina Kumlin Group

Public·36 members

Ολίμπια Μιλάνο εναντίον ΚΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός μετάδοση σκορ Full Highlights | Greek Super Cup Final | 30.09.2023 - YouTube 31/01/2024

Ενημέρωση για ποδόσφαιρο, μπάσκετ, βόλεϊ, πόλο και όλα τα αθλητικά τμήματα του Ολυμπιακού. Ρεπορτάζ, αποτελέσματα αγώνων, στιγμιότυπα, μεταγραφές και όλες οι ...

The FA has done extremely well as far as the targets are concerned," he said. As far as the coaches are concerned, the BAME coaches were over 20% so we've actually exceeded the 2021 target (20%). That's very encouraging. In terms of gender, we're over 35% across the whole of the workforce [2021 target is 36%]. There will be an England black manager'This week, England and Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling called for more BAME coaches and leaders in football. Sassuolo vs Cagliari predictions in our match preview for Sunday's Serie A clash. The visitors look to continue their great recent record and chase a Champions League place. Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Spurs have only themselves to blame having controlled the opening 30 minutes of the game but without getting out of second gear and Dele Alli looking isolated up front. They took the lead courtesy of Jan Vertonghen's bullet header at the far post from Giovani Lo Celso's free-kick. Jan Vertonghen put Spurs aheadGetty Images The second half was a similar story with the hosts, without a recognised striker due to the injuries to Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, looking lethargic and playing without much tempo. Though Swansea had opportunities, it was Cardiff who were the more menacing side in the first period. Steve Cooper's team were guilty of giving the ball away cheaply and as a result found themselves on the back foot too often for their head coach's liking. Robert Glatzel, who had nodded wide early on, saw another header saved by Freddie Woodman. Nelson then sent a header straight at Swansea's goalkeeper before Glatzel pulled a shot badly off target when well placed. GOAL! West Ham United 0 Tottenham Hotspur 3 (Kane 49) This one's done. Spurs win the ball back again, and work it to Aurier on the right. He whips it into the six-yard box, where Kane arrives with more determination than Diop and powers a downward header into the goal. GOAL! West Ham United 1 (Antonio 73) Tottenham Hotspur 0 A brilliant finish from Antonio, who's deserved this goal. ΠΑΟΚ-Παναιτωλικός 0-1: Υποδειγματική ανάπτυξη και ο ... Milan - · Super League 2 · Αναβλήθηκε Λεβαδειακός 0 Καμπανιακός 0 LIVE Παναθηναϊκός Β' 0 Ολυμπιακός Β' 0 · Pro League · ΤΕΛ Genk 1 Cercle Brugge ...Novasports · 12 Νοε 2023 The mach from Italy Cup between this two teams Juventus and Milan I will look see a best new chance for this my pick I play at the match now. I will play the pick over from 2.50 goals and can for this my pick look a new great win from new 8.50 points to my score for this ordinary time this mach. The first match ended with this result 1:1 and this result can be a good chance for Milan that in this second match can look a positive result and can get the open door to final stage Italy cup. A number of Premier League club doctors have raised a range of concerns with league bosses over plans to resume the season, BBC Sport has learned. One issue that the senior medics have sought assurances over includes their own liability and insurance cover if players contract the virus. The Premier League has also been asked to provide some clarity over medical protocols, testing and player welfare. Not one he got right. NATHAN AKE (24, defender, Bournemouth)Value: £52mLinked with: Manchester City, Chelsea, TottenhamIf this one happens, it will come late in the transfer window. Ake has turned into one of the league's most reliable defenders since joining Bournemouth in 2017 and has become a regular in the Netherlands team. The former Chelsea centre-back is currently out with a hamstring injury and the Blues reportedly have a £40m buy-back clause, £12m lower than his Carteret value. Media rights money will be the fuel that drives MLS ambition. MLS counts itself among North America's major sports alongside the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, but when it comes to media rights is playing in the minor league coming to the end of an eight-year $720 million deal with FOX, ESPN and Univision. In comparison, the NHL in 2013 inked a 12-year, $5. I watched Chelsea play at home against Brighton earlier this season and they totally dominated the game against a very defensive minded Brighton side who managed to keep on a 0-0 draw till the end of the first half but in the second half they were broken early on and also conceded a 2nd goal as they lost the game with 2-0 in the end. We haven't discussed that," the Spaniard said. But I'm confident that he's very happy here because that's what he said in the media. He knows exactly what I think about him and obviously he's a massive player for us. But at the moment we're in the middle of the season and we haven't discussed anything further on that at the club. Barca target Moreno Barcelona are planning to make room for a striker in their squad. They have been linked with Rodrigo Moreno of Valencia by Spanish newspaper Marca. In order to free up space for the 28-year-old forward, new boss Quique Setien is willing to let youngster Carles Perez leave, despite the 21-year-old attacker only signing a new deal to stay at the club. Given four Liverpool players are in the top six, we're not convinced. Also, where's Raheem Sterling?! Disgusting if true. Flirty Brendan He’s second in the Premier League, overseeing a club packed with young talent. And yet Brendan Rodgers is inexplicably refusing to rule out a move to Arsenal, instead using his post-match press conference to reveal his contract has a release clause. We have always had quality up front - we had Fernando Torres, we had Luis Suarez - when we fell fell short in the league before, but that is not enough on its own. Is this title the start of a spell of Liverpool dominance? Big Zuu hopes so but he is not convinced. I think we are away from those times when teams could win three in a row like Manchester United did. I obviously hope we can go on to win it again and again but you can never count out City, because if they sort out their defence they still have one of the best attacks there is. ARMANI - PANATHINAIKOS AKTOR | 22/12/23 - YouTube YouTube YouTube 2:30:15 YouTube VASKOSPORTS Πριν από 1 μήνα Πριν από 1 μήνα Δεν υπάρχουν: σκορ σκορ Hungerford and Tonbridge will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Hungerford this season have the following results: 4W, 2D and 12L. Meanwhile Tonbridge have 4W, 4D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Παναθηναϊκός Μπάσκετ: Τελευταία Νέα & Πρόγραμμα Παναθηναϊκός Μπάσκετ: Τελευταία νέα για την ομάδα basket, πρόγραμμα αγώνων, βαθμολογία Ευρωλίγκα, αποτελέσματα και όλο το ρόστερ της ομάδας. esake Η επίσημη σελίδα του Ελληνικού Συνδέσμου Ανωνύμων Καλαθοσφαιρικών Εταιρειών. Aston Villa - final position, 17th Media playback is not supported on this device Villa defensive improvement key to staying up - Alan Shearer Left it very late to save themselves with the win over Arsenal and the draw at West Ham United - regrouped well after the break in the season but got lucky with goalline technology and Sheffield United's "ghost" goal. Huge relief given the serious transfer outlay and after being so poor for so long but have now bought time to improve the squad to avoid similar suffering next season. Exclusive: Coman on the future, Pep's impact and a race with Alphonso Davies Arsenal to provide free meals to aid coronavirus fight Barcelona in crisis as six directors quit "I've just received a message that I need to open a window," Malcom said in a video he recorded while a drone hovered outside his apartment. Leicester keeper Kasper Schmeichel kept Arsenal at bay with a string of fine saves before the interval, twice denying Alexandre Lacazette as well as Bukayo Saka - and it proved to be a vital contribution. Arsenal were reduced to 10 men with 15 minutes left when Eddie Nketiah was sent off just four minutes after coming on as substitute for a high challenge on James Justin, and Leicester cashed in on their numerical advantage when Vardy slid home Demarai Gray's cross in the 84th minute, the goal finally awarded after a lengthy VAR check for offside. I want my tombstone to say that I won the Champions League with Barca," the 61-year-old said in an interview with Catalan newspaper L'Esportiu on Saturday. Setien was the surprise choice to succeed Ernesto Valverde as the club's coach after the latter was sacked despite winning back-to-back league titles and leading the team to the top of the standings at the halfway stage of the season. Olimpia Milano vs Panathinaikos [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the Olimpia Milano vs Panathinaikos Score Live & Match Result with our basketball Livescore. EuroLeague Match played on 22 December 2023 ... Pictures have emerged from a park in Barnet, north London, of the former Chelsea boss in full Spurs training gear with Tanguy Ndombele, while Davinson Sanchez and Ryan Sessegnon were also snapped by social media users. All of our players have been reminded to respect social distancing when exercising outdoors," a Tottenham statement said. Everybody knows I care for this football club and I want to win so badly, not just for myself but for every West Ham United fan out there. Sometimes I take so much pressure on my own shoulders that every time we make a mistake or concede a goal, I blame myself, rightly or wrongly, and my emotion can come out. That's why I have played at this level for so long, because I care so much, and I want us to do well. Coventry City will host Shrewsbury Town for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are big favorites in this game. Coventry is very ambitious team in this season. Also, Coventry is in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. They have 4 victories in their last 5 matches. In previous game Coventry is won 0-1 against Ipswich. Also, we have Shrewsbury who's is very average team in this league. The visitors have big fluctuations. In previous game Shrewsbury lost 2-3 against Oxford. In any case, the visitors have a very difficult task. Coventry is really better team. Without a doubt, the hosts’ main area of weakness is at the back. Their defeat to Aston Villa on Boxing Day leaves them with the worst defensive record in the top flight, with their 38 goals conceded even putting them behind a Southampton side that lost 9-0 against Leicester earlier this season. And now that they're not in Italy, they feel maybe relief they can play in this game. We have to be ready for that," Klopp told reporters. Napoli gave us a proper fight at Anfield last season (in a 1-0 win). We expect them to be strong. Whatever has happened, I don't have a real idea. But if I was a player, I'd be trying to bring the group together and fight the things from outside. Παναθηναϊκός Anadolu Efes μετάδοση σκορ 5 Δεκεμβρίου 5 Δεκ 2023 — Κολοσσός εναντίον ΑΕΚ ζωντανή μετάδοση 11 Νοεμβρίου πριν από 5 ημέρες — ΚΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον Alba Berlin μετάδοση σκορ . TUESDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Manchester United target Spanish star in €150m bid to fix midfield – Euro Papers01:12 12:45 - Pepe is adapting A bit from Freddie Ljungberg here after Arsenal's front three all scored last night, particularly Nicolas Pepe, the club's record signing who has underwhelmed so far. For drama, does it get any better?"Ian Wright: "If City did not finish that off, they would have been ridiculed. I read somewhere that was Mario Balotelli's only assist at Manchester City. When you look at the build-up, Balotelli was falling over but he scooped it up. Was Aguero going to shoot? He didn't there but then he hammered it in. It was one of those brilliant moments you watch where you wonder whether it has happened. Juventus have a tougher game than expected this weekend but it's one that they can win. They are yet to lose at home in the league this season, failing to score twice on just one occasion. Inter's form in Serie A has slipped a bit of late and another loss here would seriously damage their title hopes. Juventus can get the home win here to return to the top of Serie A. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Fiorentina 1, Inter Milan 1. Posted at 90'+6' Corner, Fiorentina. Conceded by Stefan de Vrij. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Valentin Eysseric (Fiorentina). Posted at 90'+5' Danilo D'Ambrosio (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kevin-Prince Boateng (Fiorentina). Posted at 90'+5' Diego Godín (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Tierney made it 2-0 and Aubameyang's overhead kick after holding off Dawson added to Watford's misery before Deeney launched a spirited comeback. Welbeck's clever backheel finish gave his side hope but they could not find an equaliser as they slipped to a sixth straight away defeat. With the 2020-21 season starting on 12 September, the first task by Watford's owners will be to appoint a new head coach capable of inspiring a return to the top flight. He is coming to the end of his fourth season at City which already led to speculation he could be on his way in the summer. Now, with two record-breaking title wins behind him but no Champions League, yet, will he be tempted by the lure of the Juventus job? Only this week, the Old Lady of Italian football was said to be lining up the superstar coach, as they face the genuine chance of not winning the Scudetto for the first time in nine years. Μιλάνο | Σύνοψη Η υπηρεσία με τα σκορ της ομάδας Μιλάνο λειτουργεί σε πραγματικό χρόνο και ανανεώνεται live. Επόμενοι αγώνες: 31.01. Παναθηναϊκός - Μιλάνο, 02.02. Αναντολού ... Παναθηναϊκός Μπάσκετ - Μπασκετ Παναθηναϊκός ΑΚΤOR-Αρμάνι Μιλάνο: Οι διαιτητές του αγώνα. 30.01.2024 Παναθηναϊκός: Ευχήθηκε «περαστικά» στον Μιλουτίνοφ κάτω από το ποστ της ΚΑΕ Ολυμπιακός. Posted at 89' Foul by Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea). Posted at 89' Diego Rico (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Assisted by Dan Gosling. Posted at 87' Offside, Chelsea. Antonio Rüdiger tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. Posted at 84' VAR Decision: Goal Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth (Dan Gosling). I fully trust this bet and also would take an even bigger handicap bet on the hosts who are a very decent first league side in Sweden, they won all 3 cup group games this start of the season with ease I might also add winning 3-0 with GAIS at home, winning 4-0 away at Eskilsminne and 2-0 at home with Ostersunds, so no less than 9 goals scored by them and actually not a single goal conceded, while meanwhile they played a friendly game with Jonkopings at home a side which finished 4th in the second league level last season and they won the game with 6-1 in the end. In Saturday's early kick-off at St James' Park, Jonjo Shelvey's emphatic late strike earned Newcastle a 2-2 draw against Pep Guardiola's City. Kevin de Bruyne's equally brilliant 82nd-minute hit appeared to have salvaged victory after Jetro Willems had cancelled out Raheem Sterling's opener, but Shelvey's equaliser sees Manchester City move above Leicester to second on goals scored. The Foxes can reduce Liverpool's lead to eight points when they host Everton on Sunday (16:30 GMT). ΚΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον Σάσκι Βάσκονία και ζωντανή 3 Ιαν 2024 — πριν από 14 ώρες — ΚΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον Σάσκι Βάσκονία ζωντανή μετάδοση Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον Monaco μετάδοση σκορ 20/12/2023 3 Ιανουαρίου ... Chelsea need no reminders that when the pressure is on, City have a habit of responding in devastating fashion. In the corresponding fixture last season, City's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero grabbed a hat-trick as the Londoners, then under Italian Maurizio Sarri, were hammered 6-0 after conceding four goals in the opening 25 minutes. These are the two newly promoted clubs at the start of this new season in the first league level of Cyprus and they are performing decently in fact both sides defeated the top 2 clubs in Cyprus this season last round with Achnas pulling out a great result a few days ago winning with 2-1 away from home at Omonia last round while Ol. Nicosia defeated 2nd placed Anorthosis also with 2-1 but at home. babyballet Exeter group 1 Ιαν 2024 — 4 Νοε 2023 — ΚΑΕ Παναθηναϊκός εναντίον Pallacanestro Olimpia Milano ζωντανή μετάδοση 22 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 4 Νοε 2023 — (Αθλημα!))) Λαυρίου ... The Spurs and England captain had an ineffective first half despite latching onto a long ball from Alderweireld and firing at Krul from close range. But when Spurs found themselves a goal behind for the second time in the match, Kane came alive in the penalty area and dragged his team level. The striker enticed the challenge from Zimmermann before checking back on his left and winning the spot-kick, which he subsequently converted with ease. United travel to Chelsea on Monday, 17 February (20:00). Goal-shy United - the statsManchester United have failed to score in three consecutive league games for the first time since October 2016. United failed to score in back-to-back home league games for the first time since March 2014. Wolves are without a win in their past 12 away games against United in all competitions (D3 L9), and have not led for a single minute in any of those games since a 1-0 win in February 1980. The Dingwall side has also managed to score quite a few goals on their travels in recent weeks, netting five times in their last four outings for an average of 1.25, although not enough to see it make a difference. Moreover, the club has conceded a vast amount in their last five games, letting in 16 goals, of which six came against Celtic and another four against Livingston. A video published on several Bulgarian websites showed Serbian head coach Milos Kruscic, two of his assistants and at least six foreign players training at the club base in Pancharevo on Tuesday. Bulgaria, which declared a state of emergency until May 13, has imposed a ban on groups of more than two adults congregating together while the Bulgarian Football Union's (BFU) medical commission prohibited all team training activities on March 17. The hosts are sitting on 5th place in the league at this moment, an excellent home side which even defeated top team in this country and multiple champion in a row TNS with 1-0 at home and as a comparison Airbus lost 12-0 to same TNS at home last round, and they also lost in the cup a few days ago playing extra-time against a second division side once more they failed to score but still lost the cup game in the end, they are awful at scoring. Liverpool's 30-year wait in numbersLiverpool's 30 years of hurtThe 2-0 defeat of Aston Villa last Sunday was Liverpool's 24th home win in a row in the Premier League, a record which they can of course still extend. The winning run began in February 2019 against Bournemouth. And this season, Liverpool equalled Manchester City's record run of 18 consecutive Premier League wins. City managed it between August and December 2017, while Liverpool's run went from 27 October 2019 to 24 February 2020 before Watford's shock 3-0 win at Vicarage Road. Such matches are known as "ghost games" and, according to some of those to have done it, playing in a top-class competitive match without a crowd is an "eerie experience". It is a rare occurrence for English clubs - only three have been in that position in the history of European competition - West Ham in 1980, Aston Villa in 1982 and Manchester City in 2014. It will not be new for some Premier League players. For me, home team surely have better chances to win in this match from Turkey Super league and I believe that they will not have any problem to do it. So, Alanyaspor is this season played very good football mostly, at least so far, and team is have pretty good chances to maybe win and this duel. What is very interesting - they are still one of the candidates for the title and they need to win in matches like this one is. Genclerbirligi is poor as a guest and so far, they are have as a guest, score,2-2-6. Home team will win. Kim showed me how to do it, she put all the grass in and it took her about half a minute. Then she said I could go right over the top of it. It took me ages doing the sky and I got more and more annoyed with myself. Then she said 'now for the fun bit', which was whacking in all the dark ruins and shadows with one brush followed by putting tiny bits of white down the side. And just like that, it went 'pop'. GOOD SAVE! Trybull with a hospital pass to Vrancic in the box, intercepted by Moura who tries to loft it over Krul but the keeper keeps it out. GOAL FOR NORWICH! McLean's long range shot is spilled by Vorm and Drmic bundles in the rebound from close range! 109' - GOOD SAVE! Lamela threads it through to Lo Celso whose drive from a tight angle is saved by Krul.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page